DROXFORD COUNTRY FAIR... does D-Day
A warm welcome awaits you at one of the most traditional and good value Country Fairs in the country. This year we are celebrating the part that Droxford played in the crucial events leading up to D-Day. Come and learn about the role we played in this historic event which took place 75 years ago.
We are not a huge County Fair, but we are a quintessentially English Country Fair, offering an afternoon that the whole family can enjoy, from small children to those in their golden years.
Saturday 1st June 2019
12:30 til 4pm
entry is just £2, children under 14 free & for this you get...
- Wartime Vehicles
- 1940's Live Music, dance til you drop
- Fancy Dress Competition - 1940's Attire
- Dog Show - extremely popular event, sign up on the day
- Petting Farm
- Falconry Display
- Archery - have go sessions
- Pony Rides
- Traditional Side Shows and Games
- Our Famous BBQ - serving Owtons burgers and sausages
- Bar - selling Pimms (of course, this is an English Summer, right?!!) and Bowman Ales
- Teas - homemade cakes
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Droxford Country Fair Committee organise and put on this ’pop-up’ event. Each year we build this event from scratch, and by 6pm in the evening the village is back to its normal self. This event takes a lot of time and money to put on, and we work tirelessly to make sure that we are generous in providing as much as we possibly can for a nominal entrance fee. We are able each year to support local causes and groups, thanks to you, our visitors. THANK YOU in advance for being part of what we do!